Oman stands as one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world and the Government expects to expand its passenger and cargo markets at a faster pace than in the wider global aviation sector.
SASLO has wide ranging experience in advising on all aspects in every area of aviation law and related litigation. We regularly assist aviation clients with transactional, regulatory, brand and other forms of intellectual property protection, due diligence and litigation matters associated with their operations.
We can help with:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements of the Omani government entities such as Civil Aviation Authority, Telecom Regulatory Authority, Royal Oman Police, and the governmental agencies;
- Advising and assisting with general corporate-commercial transactions such as commercial registration, due diligence, review of legal documents and contracts;
- Providing advice and review of documents in respect of bank funded aircraft financing and leasing;
- Advising on cargo handling and insurance matters;
- Advising on aircraft lease agreements and supplemental agreements;
- Advising on maintenance and ground support agreements;
- Advising and preparation of fuel supply agreements;
- Handling civil actions for compensation;
- Advising and preparation of concession agreement;
- Advising on employment and labour matters such trade disputes, employment contracts and general legal advice pertaining to Labour Law matters; and
- The provision of legal advice pertaining to customer complaints and handling customer claims.